0 items  £0.00

Change currency

Spiked Drink - What should I do?

If you are with a friend tell them immediately.

If you are in a bar or club tell a member of staff or security.

If you are not with anyone, telephone someone you trust and get yourself to a safe place.

If you have been attacked or had something stolen from you contact the police.

If you need urgent help dial 999 (or 911).

< Back

CYD 5 Test Pack
CYD featured in The Sun
Cosmopolitan UK